I guess those are good questions for someone waiting at the airport. Where am I going? I am going to Phoenix. Says so on the boarding pass. Who am I? Also on the ticket. I’m Hanssie Ho.
Yesterday, there was a little blog glitch and for most of the day, my blog was out of commission. (Sorry for the inconvenience, folks). When glitches like this happen, I always do the predictable three things.
2. Wish I would’ve made time to back up this blog.
3. Start thinking of ways to rebrand, get a new domain name and turn things upside down.
So, once my web guy got this puppy back in working order, I check #1 off the list, promptly forgot about #2 and am still dwelling on #3. I want a change. I want a new look. I want…oh hell, I’m not too sure what I want. I definitely need a new domain name – the three I have:
1. hanssietrainorphotography.com – might be the longest website address EVER
2. hanssietrainor.com – not my name anymore
3. hbyhanssie.com – never went anywhere with this, but there are still a few biz cards floating around with this address
I want www.hanssie.com, but some band in Germany has had it for years.
And I want new colors. And a new style.
Being in marketing I KNOW, I KNOW that the first step is to describe yourself, what you do and how you want people to see you. Well, I can’t seem to step away from myself enough to see clearly. In this phase of my life, I’m not sure where I’m going next. Which, I guess I should be used to that by now.
I can say that I am the most happy I’ve ever been. And no, I’m not renaming this blog to “Happy Hanssie.” Other suggestions welcome though 🙂