As I write this, I just started training for my second half-marathon – my first destination race – the Marine Corps Marathon in Virginia. From a girl who hated to run only 18 months ago to a girl who still isn’t sure she likes it 1150+ miles later, running has become a part of me.
In addition to periodically writing here on my personal blog, you may know that I write for a living about photography and also for a little side project, a fitness magazine called, fitted magazine. These keep my fingers busy so I don’t get as much time to write for myself as I’d like to. Because of that and because I’ve been wanting to write about some of my running experiences here, I’ve compiled a list of my running articles so they can be found in one place for those of you that are fellow runners or maybe need some running advice.
General Running Articles
- How To Start Running, Even If You Really Hate Running
- Running Tip: How To Lace Your Running Shoes To Avoid Numbness
- How To Know When Your Body Needs a Break From Exercise
- Bored With Running? 5 Ways To Get You Motivated Again
Articles on Running a Half-Marathon
- 5 Tips on Running Your Personal Best in a Half Marathon
- From Couch to Half Marathon | The One Thing That Motivated Me To Work Out
- Half Marathon Training Tips | The First Half Marathon Is Done…Now What?
- Tips For Your First Half Marathon: 13.1 Surprising Things You Should Know
- Half Marathon Training Tips For Beginners: Confessions of a Non-Runner
Articles Running a Full Marathon