A few months ago I started getting tagged on Facebook in these lists where I guess I was supposed to write 25 random facts about me. The stars even started doing them in US Weekly! I refused to jump on the bandwagon, figuring that no one really would care about random facts about moi, so I rebelled and ignored all requests.
Today, as I am sitting here contemplating what to blog about, looking at folders and folders of unedited pictures, I decided that I would do a post about me after all. And surprisingly, it was kind of fun. Don’t worry, I cut it short at 15 things cause I couldn’t think of more 🙂
1. I dislike cats. I am allergic to them and I like dogs. I fed a stray once and now I am a cat owner.
2. Although I love food, I don’t like breakfast foods.
3. I love to read, but only books that I don’t have to think about – mysteries, romance, etc.
4. I prefer to be alone and for it to be silent – no radio, TV or talking.
5. I graduated from college in 3 years, got bored and went back.
6. I love organization but I am lazy.
7. I loathe anything that has to do with math and numbers unless the math is to figure out what discount I can get when shopping.
8. I am addicted to my iPhone and not sure how I lived without it for so long.
10. I have a very fast metabolism. I have to eat all the time. The only problem is I burn through Novocaine quickly.
11. I LOVE to shop for everything…except for shoes.
12. Decorating the house is so not fun for me. I would love to have an interior decorator one day.
13. My favorite color is – pink! DUH!
14. I used to hate country music, but my husband got me hooked on the less twangy stuff.
15. I am not a thinker. I prefer to surround myself with pretty things and take pictures of them.